Friday, December 11, 2009

MY VOICE

MY BIGGEST STRENGTH
well, it is my commitment to anything i put my mind to, whether it is a task, a belief or a relationship. if i decide to commit to a relationship, the commitment will be unwavering. if i set my mind on picking up a certain skill, i will keep at it untill i have done so.

MY IDEA OF GOD
if we respect and love one another, we hon our GOD. i have utmost faith in a spiritual power and i know truth and justice are ultimately delivered in a court above.

ACCORDING TO ME D/B RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY
religion is man made and a way of life. spirituality is a very personalized inner realm beyond our material superficial world.
a religious person need not necessarily be spiritual nor vice versa

CHANTING KEEPS ME SAFE ALWAYZ.
when i sense impending danger, i reach out to my lord krishna (bihari ji) who gives me sense of protection and i keep chanting mantra throughout.
i see a spiritual connection at work in my professional life.
as i have blind faith and trust on bihari ji when it comes to work. i have bihariji as a partner in everything i do and gives a percentage of everything. i also feel, with lord krishna as my partner, if anyone cheats me, that person is also cheating GOD.
the power of GOD and the implicit faith i have in GOD have keeps me going. love lights up life- its within us all but it glows and illuminates our lives only when we realize the power of pure love and GOD.
prayer means to reach out and help- depression in a luxury that i cannot afford. meditation and yoga gives me healing. life is too precious to hoard.
"BHAGWAN KE GHAR DER HAIN ANDHER NAHIN"

1 comment:

  1. God ke prati aapka vishvas dekhkar mujhe lagne laga hai ki shayad ...........

    ReplyDelete